Monday, February 9, 2009

i am so bad!

so i think about posting but i never quite get around to it! i swear i will be better. i am going to start posting some more creative things and not only beauty related things like i was originally going to. i think it will make it easier for me to post and i will have more things to post about.

Recently I have been baking and gardening a lot. in the next day or two i will be moving my little seedlings into bigger pots! i have planted tomato, basil, peppers, pole beans, cucumbers, and sunflowers. i have been getting really into bread and pasta making, also (which i fear is leading to me out growing my clothes!). Speaking of baking and gardening, i met Martha Stewart a few weeks ago when she was in town for the super bowl. After two hours in line at Macy's she signed my cooking school book and told me she liked my dress.

I have been wanting to start an etsy site for a while now and i have been compiling things that i would like to sell. i think maybe some skirts, homemade chocolate covered marshmallows, and some other crafts i enjoy. i would love to know what you favorite etsy stores are? what would you be likely to buy offline?

and now here are just a few pictures:







No comments: